Bruleed Lemon Tart

7:01 PM

Assalamualaikum!

Pernah terfikir when we started to plan what to do with our life, we often stick to many things? Macam semua benda nak buat. Ended up, nothing has been done. Me is in the same situation.

For the past few years, I have a thing with music, books, dentistry, travel, photography, baking, coffee, fashion, etc. So many ideas came for my future plan. So, I think why not doing all together? Bila dah lama-lama tuh, benda berlaku dengan sangat perlahan and macam tak berhasil sangat. Dia berhasil, but can go nowhere. And I was so busy with study to focus to other areas. Still, I have my passion in those areas.

So, lately I bought this book written by Saiful Nang. Kisah Orang Menang. Reading first few pages pun dah buat saya motivated. Thank you, Saiful. Bila baca buku tuh, I realised yang I haven't done much yet, not good enough to achieve my dream. In my opinion, it's okay for we to have many dreams like what I've stated above, but what's not okay is when we just being in our comfort zone and have thoughts that 'owh, I think I'm doing good.' but actually you haven't.

Reading that book really really makes me motivated. So, I continued back what I've started. Recently, I've been occupied with study and have no time for those things. And waktu tu lah semua ideas and interest datang, made me study less and berangan more. Hehe. But then, whenever that things come, I will write that ideas in my notebook and pastikan yang I akan usahakan that thing after exams.

So, here it is!

Bruleed Lemon Tart.

This recipe came from one of the world's renowned patisserie chef. After years of simple baking (yeah, I can say that), I decided to indulge more into patisserie desserts because it looks tempting and promising, insyaAllah.

I had a history with lemon curd before using other recipe. It didn't turned out well and too tangy for for me.This recipe calls for lemon cream and wallahi, I love this cream! Super silky and the taste is very sublime, but enough lemon. Can't say much but you need to try this! So good! And one more thing, I think I mess with the crust. Maybe I put too much flour for it to become quite crusty. But I'm not sure how tart should be taste. I think I need to do some dessert tasting. :D

Enough chit chat. Till then, assalamualaikum.






I know, i I need to improve. -.-"

You Might Also Like

0 comments