Bulatan Gembira for Allah

1:29 AM


Salam alayk!

that noon, I can feel that my legs are sweating and tired of standing too long. yup, waiting for the bus. yesterday, i just watched youtube video of 'Bulatan Gembira' made by sisters in Korea. So, apparently, i'm not that tired and exhausted waiting almost 45 minutes for the bus because i'm going to my Bulatan Gembira in Rembau. :) insyaAllah.

while the matter of waiting bus (whom the drives suspected of having lunch) did not really annoy me, i never expect miracles to happen. you know, when sometimes they said that if we really help Allah's path, Allah will then help us. yup, of course i do believe it but for it to happen in front of my eyes will be really kinda impossible. who am i?

suddenly, i saw a Pajero-like car stopped by the Hindu Temple, where i'm waiting. and it stopped almost in front of me. and a nice girl said out of the blue;

"Akak, akak nak pergi mana?"

well, i can see that the driver is a bold man. my first impression.

"terminal."

and her father called me to get in the car. reluctantly, of course my mind suddenly popped out questions whether i should accept strangers' offer or not. so, i just get in. you know, they are muslims too and we really help each other. :)

inside the car....

silent. i just don't know what to say or ask because i don't know him and his daughter. i just kept smiling because Allah just gave me miracles. He helped and eased my way to go to my Bulatan Gembira. Alhamdulillah. and the conversation, he started it first.

this verse, i got it from my friend;

"If you help Allah, He will certainly help you." Muhammad verse 07.

ok, we all know this but do we have confident in His verse? the same thing goes to me. i always knew that whatever Allah said in Quran are always true. Absolute true! however, for me to have outstanding confidence is quite hard except for the verse that really true. and that's why Allah showed me His miracles. to strengthen my belief. insyaAllah. this might be a simple and common things we all knew, but, i'm the chosen one to feel it.

after long conversation in the car, that pakcik azmi dropped me at terminal. while i'm queued for ordering KFC, i saw lots of youngsters there. couples are dating, friends hanging out, leaving unfinished food. owh, i wished there will be lau kana bainanaa in terminal.

lets don't forget about my Bulatan Gembira. i reached rembau after all that struts and frets. and kak ai fetched me. then, we prayed and we fetched Ekin Aznar, my fellow tgb-ian in rembau and we had long ride. :)


one thing, i did learned from syikin is that she's so fast. she seemed have no doubts in taking Allah's path different from me. i'm slow-learner. however, alhamdulillah, i felt so grateful because meeting my bulatan gembira made me rejuvenated back in fighting for islam.

there were times when i felt so down. my iman was really at the bottom of my heart. and i keep different my feelings during this times and those times when i felt my iman is outreaching! when i was happy, it feels that i obviously had no doubts and what i want to do that time was all about taking islam to another level, dakwah, tarbiyah. yup, feel spirited enough. however, when i was down, i felt that why Allah put me in this path, why must me, and why it is sooo hard?

of course, the rhetoric questions will never be answered and they always had their own hikmah. and if i kept questioning why this and that, i will forever end up find no answer.

but, if i try to accept whatever had been fated to me (just like why i was destined to be naqibah?), why not trying the answer by trying to do so? you never know. Allah's rahmat was sooooo wide and you never know there will be a berkat of the food in a pieces of rice that you didn't eat.

if we keep questioning why this and that, imagine what the Palestinian will question? i bet, their questions will be much more than ours? but, what did they do? they accept their fate and did their best for trying to protect their religion, and their country and they know, the answer to their questions will be

"I want to be in Jannah with Rasulullah s.a.w."

so, if you ever had doubts on taking Allah's side, discard it! or remove it! or of course, istigfar because syaitan make us feel like that. you never know His rahmat will be in the most unexpected thing you think. insyaAllah.


Do love Islam. Make something for Islam. you will never be late until you'd die. insyaAllah.

Wallahu Ahlam~

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. bulatan gembira ni ade sape je?
    cne bleyh mcm kumpul sume ekk?
    nak tau gakk :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. salam, is. bulatan gembira is usrah. just put in a much more fun way. hmm, bulatan gembira hari itu ada kak ai, aida n ekin saja. sebab diorang saja yang duduk area rembau.

    but, kdg2, bulatan gembira ada dekat mana2 saja dan sapa2 boleh join, tapi kene kompromi la tempat dan masanya. of course, kdg2, dalam bulatan gembira, ada sesi tadabbur ayat Quran, or bincang permasalahan umat, or diskus hadis or berkelah or jalan2. and hari itu, kita orang round2 area rembau sambil bincang2 dalam kereta. Alhamdulillah. :)

    ReplyDelete