such a miss...

10:32 AM

Salam alayk

It was such a very joyous morning on first Syawal. Alhamdulillah, my relationship with my cousins and relatives are getting better and slowly, the bond between us started to bloom. :) My sister did call us that morning and she asked just a mere question.

How's your Ramadhan?

Alhamdulillah, Alhamdulillah, through the happening and excitement of celebrating Raya, Allah still want me to bear in mind, 'why I want to celebrate Raya so much when my Ramadhan was just so - so only?'

Honestly, I want to turn back time, to take the Ramadhan moments to reflect myself to become better person. It seemed that the times were not enough for me or it was me who did not appreciate Ramadhan at all.

I said that, and she replied with a simple statement.

'Of course, Ramadhan is always the month where we improved ourselves, reflect ourselves and take any hikmah into the account. And yet, we disregarded it. However, let's think from the positive side. :) It was not that we can't be better in other months.'

So, insyaAllah, always try to improve ourselves for the upcoming months, just to prepare to confront the same month again, Ramadhan next year. InsyaAllah.

Well, I just felt some sort of feelings when I read this post. Do read it, insyaAllah. :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments