Hold the Rope Tightly

4:09 PM

Salam alayk


For the past few days, I admitted that I often made excuses whenever I was online. It was not about getting lazy of posting any knowledge, but I kept thinking that matter as just a mere thing. Alhamdulillah, thanks to her, I can't help myself but to feel enthusiastic and rejuvenated to write back. For the past few days, I've been in a very comfort zone, I guessed. Homeworks finished, relationship with friends went well, I started to enjoy IB classes very much, my family keep on contenting more. Knowing that those things went well, I suddenly realised that something different might come soon, and I just need to prepare myself.

Still remember one of the MPP seniors said that "if we are in a comfort zone and feel free, there's something wrong with us".

Having a contented and happy life is not enough for human. To have balance between good things and bad things around us keep us become more balanced. For me, I just can't stand to be happy all the time, we need to be sad also. These things make us a wholly human.

Of course, problems are very essential for us. They keep us from being at the top always and not looking at down. Hosni mubarak is not contented by sitting at the government's throne always.

Dan sungguh, Kami benar-benar akan menguji kamu sehingga Kami mengetahui orang-orang yang benar-benar berjihad dan bersabar di antara kamu; dan akan Kami uji perihal kamu. (31:47)

HE will always test us with many problems just to ensure that we're good enough to carry HIS Islam. Are we good enough? Or are we just the one who have been filtered by HIS test?

HIS test could be wholly. Could be bad or good things happened to us. Alhamdulillah, He still wants me to remember HIM. HE WANTS ME TO REMEMBER HIM!! Don't some of you feel jealous?

Ya Allah, I prayed that we can hold tightly to your rope. Hold us dearly, don't let us go scattered.

Wallahu Ahlam.

You Might Also Like

0 comments